ACTIVITIES IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN SPANISH SCHOOL
Tann Spanish School Playa del Carmen offers a wide variety of activities to our students all year round. Studying Spanish should not be a stressful experience, and in fact its not when you come to Playa del Carmen. Not only the school is located 5 minutes walking from the beach which means you can take a towel after class and chill there but there is a myriad of activities offered in the region.
Some activities are already included in the price for the language course. For instance, you have 1 hou a week of activities included with your fees: yoga lessons and dancing lessons. These lessons can be in the morning or evening. Imagine practicing yoga at dusk or dawn!
Some other activities that we organize free of cost are:
- Beach picknicks
- Fires on the beach
- Visit to local fabrics
We also organize other activities, with different costs, some of them are:
- Visit to Tulum, which is a short ride from Playa del Carmen and is ranked as one of the top beaches in the world.
- Exploration of cenotes which are Mayan underwater caves which were used for ceremonial purposes and meditation. There more than 50 cenotes in the region.
- Diving lessons, which are offered at all times in Playa del Carmen through our different partners, these are offered to beginners and also to experts and all types of divers, in the mornings and evenings!
- Visit to Akumal beach, an amazing beach where you can swim with turtles or Sian Kaan reserve, one of the mosst important natural reserves in Mexico, full of birds, dolphins, crocodiles and turtles!
- Playa del Carmen also offers amazing nightclubs so we organize visits with our students as well.
- Another popular activity is visiting Holbox island, a secluded island which can be visited during the weekends with interest activities such as cooking lobster pizza or diving/ snorkelling with whale sharks!
- Xcaret and Xel Ha natural parks are just here!